Monday 24 October 2011

First Post ever.

So I have had this account Sitting here for quite some time, I have decided to get down to business.
This is my official art page where I will be (trying) to keep up to date with not just my art work, but artworks, music, movies and just Things that I like.

At the Moment I have a couple pages on the side, most are under construction although feel free to visit my facebook Page here.

Now that I got business out of the way, it's Time for more business. Since it is halloween next weekend I am going Crazy trying to get my costume done in time. I am actually making it myself. Its been fun this far and I am almost done with the base of it. I won't say what it is just yet because I have yet to give it a name. All I know is that it's going to be awesome and you are going to be jealous! haha

Also I have been a busy bee when doodling is involved, here is one of my latest. I have lately been Doll-face-obsessed. I have a good Idea where it is coming from. This is the second of Five that I have been finishing up. I have given myself until halloween To finish them, so I will be busy with those, my costumes and getting my pages up and running.

Never a Dull Moment,

Zombik

No comments:

Post a Comment