Monday 7 November 2011

I finally Found a flash usb!

Although it isn't mine, it will definitely do!
So what have I been up to? a great many of things. Time has been ticking away mercilessly and  I feel like the days are trying to out run me!
I spent my week in the kitchen essentially coking up a storm. I have been on this diet that just wasn't cutting it for me. I don't like cutting things out of my diet with no compensation.
Soooo I have decided to give up North american food entirely!
That means I eat no cheese, no bread and no fast food crap.

Anyways that is irrelevant. IT IS NOVEMBER and that means my birthday and one step closer to Chirstmas (YAAAAY!) and Two step closer to Portfolio Time! I have said this before but I cannot just erase it from my mind. Well While I work on that and will soon be posting Images I am updating my deviant art!


The are the Two works I put up Please visit my Deviant art. Also Take a look at my Rebuttle to Nude art, ad your Two cents s well.
CLICK HERE!
Don't worry it isn't a rant ;P.  Anyways I have to get back to work.

Never a Dull moment

Z

No comments:

Post a Comment